8.18.2010

3 panel frame display

My mother was going through some of her old frames and came across three 12x12 scrap booking frames. She didn't want the frames and I knew just where they needed to rest.

I found this image online somewhere, they are very easy to find. **Search "3 panel vinyl wall decals" and you'll see numerous ideas.



It was originally pretty big. But, I wanted them to fit in my frames, so I decreased the size to fit perfectly in my free find. 

voila.
wall art for Nada!

restroom wall
OH....don't even let me forget the little birdie that rest in the same room. I just had to have a little more color in my bathroom and didn't want another picture. I looked online again and found this cutest little birdie that just had to be in my house.
original photo





my restroom

Do you have a spot in your home for 3 panel decal or sweet bird?
Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment